Saturday, November 17, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I had no intentions of ever beginning a blog until last night. My good friends, Shelly and Mauri, convinced me that I should start one...so here I am!

You may be wondering about the title, "Awed to Heaven, Rooted in Earth." Unfortunately, I cannot claim to have come up with it myself. It is the title of a collection of Walter Brueggemann's prayers. The title is meant to convey that this blog will contain posts about the spiritual and sacramental aspects of life (awed to heaven) as well as the mundane and everyday (rooted in earth). One day you may read a post about my struggles with prayer, while the next day, I may write about something funny one of my cats did. I'm looking forward to sharing my musings on life in the already but not yet. Thanks for coming along!

No comments: