Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Love My Husband!!

Well, it's my tenth Valentine's Day with Eric, so I want to take this opportunity to publicly declare my love for him. As I was writing in his card this morning, it struck me that I have no regrets about the decisions we've made in our life together. No regrets. How many people can say that? Of course, we've made mistakes, and there have been painful times, but I can honestly say that I treasure every moment we've shared together. There's nothing I would change about our journey. Eric has supported me endlessly, putting my needs (especially my career goals) ahead of his own time and time again. I love him in every sense of the word...agape, filia, and eros. My continual prayer is that I will be able to be a wife that is worthy of him each day.

No comments: