Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Wii Fitness Age...

...is 44 years old. Forty-four!! I was pulling for 25. For those of you who don't know, my real age is 31. The Wii thinks I'm 13 years older than I really am. And how was this determined? By how quickly I could get my center of balance within bars that decrease in size and hold it there for three seconds. After an entire summer of exercising faithfully, I'm delivered with the news that my body is that of a 44-year-old. How encouraging! What is the point, I ask, of exercise if it makes no difference in your Wii fit age? I guess I should get back to work so that I can convince an inanimate object that I am worthy of its approval by decreasing my "age" to at least match reality.

1 comment:

Jenny Wilkinson said...

Or, you could just come back over and take the test again.